Welcome to the Digital Wellbeing Path Creator! Are you keen to improve your organisations knowledge, skills and confidence in managing the digital wellbeing of your employees? If so, we’d love to help. Digital Crossroads aims to design, develop and implement a new approach to training European SME managers in employee digital wellbeing in the digital age.
- A clear and simple and clear way of thinking about digital wellbeing,
- A Personalised Report digital wellbeing report for your organisation, providing you with an overview of your strengths and weaknesses as an organisation,
- Recommendation on which modules of our Training Course to focus on to best strengthen your organisations digital wellbeing management,
- Content tailored specifically for SME’s, which has been developed through collaborative partnerships with many SMEs managers,
- A recognised assessment based on EU and UK frameworks (JISC and Digcomp)
- Continued commitment to championing the focus on promotion of wellbeing at work!
About our tool
Our tool is guided by the EU’s Digital Competence Framework (DigComp) and UK JISC framework as we believe they offer a comprehensive description of the knowledge, skills and attitudes that managers need to learn in order to effectively manage digital wellbeing in the workplace.
As no such framework exists that is solely based on digital wellbeing, the Digital Crossroads partners conducted research to find a suitable framework and competences specifically relevant for SMEs and managers. Our tool will assess your organisations competence in 5 areas. (Competencies are like skills, but also include your abilities and knowledge.)
Interested? Then read on and start your organisations journey improved digital wellbeing!
How to take the Digital Route Map
- Accept Cookies
- Read each question, then chose the statement which applies most to your current skills level
- It will take about 30 minutes to read and complete the self-assessment
- Receive your Report in seconds with guidance on which modules of our development resources you should concentrate on.
Please rate yourself for each question, choose the statement and example that applies best to your current digital skill level. Each statement will contribute to your overall score. Remember it is not about achieving a high score, it’s about identifying your strengths and where you need to improve upon!